Hello Guys and Dolls, This semester really took a toll on me at the tail end but I am back just in time for the Holidays!!
What to wear for those holiday parties can be extremely stressful on top of worrying about the gifts and making your dip to pass etc.. So never fear, that’s what I am here for. The holidays are about being as festive as possible in my opinion. No, seriously go all out!
Here are some tips for creating the perfect holiday look
1. Find an Ugly Christmas Sweater. Nothing sets the mood more than a conversation piece. Raid your local thrift shops and find a doozy.
Here’s some good examples, though I’m still looking for one that lights up.
2. Wear Festive Colors. Dive right in with the red and Green, even throw in some gold, sliver and white. The more festive the better.
3. Colored Tights. For those more going out looks, throw on a pair of colored tights with your little black dress for some holiday cheer that is also ready to hit the town.
4. Sparkle. Need I say more.
There are so many ways to sparkle, and the holidays are a great time to take it to the next level.
5 Velvet. Nothing says holiday party like a good velvet dress.
6. Heels. preferably black.
7. Statement Necklace. Add some jewels to your look for an elegant finish to any holiday attire.
(And a good crown always brings the holiday cheer to any party).
8. Smile . As corny as that sounds, smile and have fun with it. It doesn’t get better thank spending the holiday season with the ones you love. Laugh, smile, be merry.
I hope this helps when to comes to picking out your festive look. Have a Merry Merry Christmas Everyone!